When I first started this blog I went back and forth whether I should include an element of my faith in Jesus Christ. I let it go for a while but I have come to realize I needed to add it because my faith defines me. Without Jesus, I wouldn’t be able to live.
- He gives me the strength to carry on
- He saved my soul
- He comforts me when no one else can
- He fills me with His truth as I spend time with Him
- He led me to this place of Keto for it had been my prayer for years to be released from the misery of having food control me instead of me controlling it.
- He is the ONE I want more of each day – sure I fail but He always picks me up and dusts me off so I can walk with Him again.
From time to time I will be sharing blog posts about my walk with Jesus and I pray that they will touch your life and that I might be a reflector of Jesus’ love, goodness, mercy, forgiveness, and His amazing grace.
Psalm 121 (KJV)
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.